Out of all possible films, why focus my energy on doing Tomé?
One. I want to be National Geographic.
Two. I love fashion and want to learn more about it.
Three. This is an entrepreneurial story, with a flawed character.
Jobs Looking to be Filled on the Film
- Looking for a skilled editor for a thesis documentary shot in West Africa.
- Looking for a transcript-writer for the same film. Portuguese language skills required.
People to talk to.
- Ronny Key (Fashion Designer)
- Eliseo (Guide)
- Antonio Maio (Photographer)
- Edson Carvalho (TVS Director)
- Luis Beirao (Navetur)
- Cristina (Driver)
- Jeremiah (Water & Sanitation)
- Adhi Khady (Hairdresser)
- Paul Coconut (Shopkeeper)
- Ignacia Carvalho (Kuduro Dancer). Says from Sambizanga, Angola.
Olavo Amado (Painter)
- Katya Aragao (Journalist)
- Marc Bertrand
* – Claudio Corallo
* – Niccolo Corallo
- Agostinho Doria
- Bruno Frances (Artist)
- Paulo Franco (Pestana)
- Goody Godofredo Furtado (Mama Africa)
- Joel (Guide)
- Ceutonia Lima
- Eduardo Malé
- Margarida Marinho (Volunteer)
- Arthur Pinho (BBC STP)
- Joel Afonso Dos Ramos – Turist Guide
- Eliseu Alvaro – Tourist Guide
- Jeremias Reis Dos Santos – tüüp, kes varastas
Corallo. Paraiso de Grelhados, Contentor Azul, Casa Ameral, 2 Bandeiras
- Peixe e banana cozido ou frito
- Peixe Andala, Sangue Vermelho, Voador, Bonito,
- Buzio de mar, buzio de mato
7 hours of Interviews with 7 Santomean artists. The story of the artists is the story of the country.
Osvaldo Dos Reis
- Titi & Mamao